Baccarat Online Strategies: Here’s All You Need to Know

Here’s What You Need to Know to Play Baccarat Online

Baccarat, long touted as just another game of chance, has a history that can be traced back to 19th Century France. Since that time, the game has flourished. Different variations, stakes, and odds have been created, which has solidified a top slot in most casinos for at least one baccarat table. Applying the following baccarat online strategies can be just as exciting, and gratifying, as sliding up to your favorite brick and mortar. So long as you know what you’re doing.

While in nearly every variation of baccarat in existence, it seems like purely a game of chance, but there are strategies that can be employed. Even if a player has no effect on the action once it has been started, there are a few favorite betting systems used by top baccarat players that are worth discussing- but first, let’s talk about the different variations of online baccarat that you may stumble across

Baccarat Online Strategies: Understanding the Odds

In Baccarat, there are three bets a player can make. They can bet on the player hand, the banker hand, or a tie. Outside of these three bets, the player has zero control over the gameplay. Despite this seemingly dull game, Baccarat offers players other types of engagement, namely via good odds. Baccarat has a surprisingly low house edge- settling in around 1.4% favored on the banker’s hand.

The odds of a player’s hand winning is about 44.62%, the odds of the banker’s hand 45.85%, and the odds of a tie- just 9.53%. Like most high payout wages, the house has a massive edge on tie bets, but it does payout 8 to 1 should a player bet on a tie and one happens. If you’re just walking up to a table, you shouldn’t just bet on a tie- instead, sit and watch a few hands go by, merely because tie hands-only happen about once every ten hands dealt. If a tie does get dealt, it’s pretty much inadvisable to bet on a tie shortly after that.

Baccarat online offers something a bit special- generally online table minimums are much lower, so it allows players to stay in the game longer, letting them increase the likelihood of payout. These lower stakes also allow players to explore different betting strategies and styles. The longer a player is at a baccarat table, the more clearly they can see what may happen next. However, even with lower table minimums, it’s still unwise to jump in and start betting for ties. Frankly, if you want the stone-cold best odds of winning at any minimum- you would bet on the banker’s hand every single time. But what fun is there in that?

Baccarat Online: Betting Strategies

As you can see, few baccarat strategies weigh very heavily on statistics or maths, as there’s little more than a coin flips’ worth of variation amongst them. Many baccarat strategies instead lie a little bit closer to superstition and luck- which as any player knows, will play a part in your strategies at some point.

Guts and Scores

A huge amount of baccarat strategy relies on players feeling out certain tables and their trends. Scorecards are given to players so they can keep a tally of which hands have been winning, helping to make a more solid prediction on which hand is most likely to win in the following round.

Follow the Shoe

This system relies on the come out hand to set the trend. For example, if the first hand dealt- the banker wins, players will continue to bet the banker until that hand loses and then switch to the winning hand. Continuing to bet the winning trend.

Play the Chop

Playing the chop means that players will always bet in opposition to the last result. So if the player hand wins- these players will then bet on the banker, and so forth.

Betting the Trend

Betting the trend is similar to following the shoe, except players will only bet on whether the bank or the player had for so long. So say, if the player hand wins three times, the player will then bet on the banker’s hand on the fourth deal.

Best Casino Bonus

1 Buzzluck Casino Logo

$6000 Welcome Bonus +$75 Free Chip

Play Now
2 Rich Palms Casino Logo

$2500 Welcome Bonus +100% Cashback

Play Now
3 Juicy Vegas Casino Logo

200% up to $500 First Deposit Bonus

Play Now
4 Platinum Reels Casino Logo

$3000 Welcome Bonus +30 Free Spins

Play Now

About Us

With all the confusing information out there, it can be tricky to determine what is right for you. The team at CasinoGenie have over a decade of experience in online gambling and strive to provide its visitors with the most accurate information possible.

Join us today to hear about the latest bonuses, casinos and news!

 

Loading

 

Copyright © 2020 – CasinoGenie.org

 

 

        DMCA.com Protection Status

Subscribe Newsletter

 

Loading